Important: COVID-19 for updates on Kaiser Permanente’s response to the coronavirus and important provider messages
- As of 9/1/2020, Claim Status can only be obtained through one of our self-service tools. Sign-On or Register to access KP Online Affiliate, or view claim status as a guest user.
- You may now submit online disputes, appeals, supplemental claim attachments or request for information (RFI) via Online Affiliate.
- Beginning 10/19/2020, all high-end radiology requests (PET scans, CAT scans, MRI studies, and nuclear medicine) will need to be sent for review to KP Colorado through Online Affiliate, instead of eviCore. Questions? Contact your Provider Experience Consultant.
- Referrals are no longer being faxed to offices. You will need to register for Clinical access to KP Online Affiliate to see your referrals. Questions? Contact your Provider Experience Consultant.
Our online resources provide quick and easy access to the information you need to work effectively with Kaiser Permanente and to provide the best possible service to our members.
We are committed to promoting the total health of Kaiser Permanente members. We appreciate the services you provide to support that mission.
If you are a Colorado Kaiser Permanente member and would like to access your My Health Manager account to message your doctor, fill prescriptions, or view your medical record, please click below:
KP Members Click Here!
Online Affiliate and Claims Guest Access
Sign-on* to use our secure provider tools. You’ll have access to features tailored to your role. Here are some examples:
- View eligibility and benefits
- View claim status
- View clinical information
- View referrals/authorizations
Video Overview of KP Online Tools*
View claim status as a guest user*
Contracted and non-contracted providers can view their claim status as a guest user without registering. You will be asked to provide key information about a claim in question. In return, you will be able to view claim status information, including the current processing status, and, if paid, the vendor and specific payment information. If your claim is not found in the Guest User system, call the phone number listed on the member’s ID card.
Video Overview of Claims Status as a Guest User*
Register* for KP Online Affiliate access
Self-Funded Claims Status
Sign-on* for Self-Funded plans
To view self-funded claims status, please follow the instructions on the National Self-Funding Program Provider Portal Summary.
Colorado’s Provider Relations Department
Toll Free (866)866-3951
This link will open a new window. If you can't view this new page, please make sure that you've disabled any pop-up blockers on your computer.