Kaiser Permanente Online Affiliate
Online Affiliate is Kaiser Permanente’s Epic-Based tool, which allows providers access to several time-saving self-service features. External providers are eligible to access Online Affiliate, which will allow you to:
- View patient eligibility, benefits, and demographics
- View referrals/authorizations (for contracted providers)
- View and print EOP’s (Explanation of Payments)
- View Kaiser electronic medical records (contracted groups and licensed clinical staff)
- Check the status of submitted claims
- View claim details (service date, billed amount, allowed amount, patient responsibility)
- Confirm payment information (check number, payment date, amount)
- File a dispute, appeal, respond to KP request for information or submit claim supporting documentation
Video Overview of KP Online Tools*
View claim status as a guest user*
Contracted and non-contracted providers can view their claim status as a guest user without registering. You will be asked to provide key information about a claim in question. In return, you will be able to view claim status information, including the current processing status, and, if paid, the vendor and specific payment information. If your claim is not found in the Guest User system, call the phone number listed on the member’s ID card.
Video Overview of Claims Status as a Guest User*
You may reach out to your Online Affiliate regional representative by using the contact information provided below.
KP Members Click Here!
*This link will open a new window. If you can't view this new page, please make sure that you've disabled any pop-up blockers on your computer.